Old 04-11-2004, 07:00 PM
Frank Logullo

"tasha" wrote in message
om...
I purchased a Tahitian gardenia as an indoor plant. Its been about two
months and the leaves look wilted and some have fallen of. Can anyone
give me tips for growing Tahitian gardenia indoors?

I don't know about the Tahitian part but I have gardenias in the house. I
do get some leaf drop when I move indoors.
Problems I have had were spider mites which are kept in check by misting and
scale which took a spraying (outdoors) with a systemic. Mother plant over
30 years old looks great and with coaxing, she now has a bunch of little
clones
Frank