Old 04-11-2004, 11:33 PM
Gemini

As for the "push" factor, I would say it is very similar to pushing a baby
stroller... Anybody that can walk should have no problems.
I use the mower for trimming and in the areas my other mower will not go...
maybe 30-40 minutes of use time, so the battery life has not been an issue
for me. I did not buy the string attachment, I already owned a cordless
Ryobi trimmer/sweeper.
I would also be sure to get the mulching kit. It is just a plug for the
chute and a mulching blade, it does a fine job of mulching and the bag is
not really necessary.

"Rosscoe" wrote in message
Would my 73 year old mom be able to handle it? Is it too heavy for her?
How long does the battery actually last? Should I buy the extra battery?
Her yard is kind of small so it should be OK. Do you have any experience
with the weed whacker attachment?

Thanks,
Rosscoe