Old 02-11-2004, 11:00 PM
Kitsune Miko

When in Tokyo do visit the roofs of department stores.
They have bonsai and koi up there
Kitsune Miko.
--- kevin bailey
wrote:

I know this one's been around before and I have got
Jim Lewis's excellent advice on trips around Tokyo
saved.

Does anyone else have favourite places to go, things
to see and do in Japan. I am hopefully going from
February 8th to 17th. It's an organised tour and the
elements of the schedule proposed a-

▪ Visit to Kinashi Bonsai Village – the largest
Bonsai village in Japan (over 270 gardens)
▪ Visit to Omiya Bonsai Village – Bonsai village
near Tokyo
▪ Entry to Kokufu Bonsai-ten – the biggest
annual Bonsai event in Japan
▪ Guided tours of Kyoto, Tokyo and Nara (Japan’s
former ancient capital)
▪ Visit to Korakuen – one of Japan’s top 3
most celebrated gardens
▪ Travel on Japan’s famous Bullet Train
▪ 8 nights hotel accommodation (4 nights Kyoto and
4 nights Tokyo)
▪ Japanese Breakfast daily
▪ Welcome Dinner on first night of arrival and
Farewell Dinner on the last night
▪ Scheduled return non-stop Economy class flights
with Japan Airlines
▪ Airport transfers from Osaka Airport to Kyoto on
arrival and from Tokyo to Narita Airport (Tokyo New
International) on departure
▪ Services of a knowledgeable Japan Journey’s
guide throughout

Cheers

Kev Bailey
Vale Of Clwyd, North Wales

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system
(http://www.grisoft.com).
Date: 01/11/2004

++++Sponsored, in part, by Boon
Manakitivipart++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail
+++++

=====
****
"Expectations are resentments under construction."

Anne Lamott