Old 05-11-2004, 06:28 AM
Mike Prager

TSP wrote:

Guss it would have helped to put my zone in Zone 8. Sorry.

On Fri, 05 Nov 2004 02:00:43 GMT, (TSP) wrote:

===What is the best time to plant these, spring or fall?
===Visit my website:
http://www.frugalmachinist.com

Fall is said to be better in mild climates like ours, as the
plants have the winter season to establish a root system
without undergoing heat stress. However, I put in woody
plants in my own yard from spring through late fall, and they
all do OK. In any season, you must water them regularly after
planting. That is more critical in the warm months.

Mike Prager
Beaufort, NC (on the coast in zone 8a)
(Remove spam traps from email address to reply.)