Old 05-11-2004, 05:39 AM
Susan Erickson

On Thu, 4 Nov 2004 18:44:48 -0500, "Al"
wrote:

In the mean time, in case I need it, I am going to go shake out the wresling
leotard and give it a good once over. If it should explode I don't want
nobody hit in the eye with a moth ball.

If you are reading this, you have read too far.

Sounds like we have a new generation going to the war.
Loved reading to this point. It was well worth a good laugh.
For the 'yearlings' not all of us Old Timers answer as many
questions as we used to. But then you don't always comment when
we do post. So we let you answer and only pop up when it is new,
interesting, or someone has taken a header into the swamp and no
one has rescued them.

I for one wish Prem would learn not to cross post to the world.
He never posts to less than 2 newsgroups at a time.
SuE