Old 05-11-2004, 04:44 PM
Sadie Sadie is offline
Registered User

Location: Liverpool
Default New Scouser seeks advice on 'Potting shed'

Hi everyone, I have just joined this group and have enjoyed a good couple of hours reading many of the threads and the helpful advice given.

I would like to have a 'place' in my garden to where I could retreat. I want to take my time planning and end up with somewhere that serves all purposes; potting shed, greenhouse etc probably getting my end design made up for me.

The trouble is I have never had a greenhouse and I don't know what are essential features and which are money wasters. Although I am very keen, I don't have a lot of money to spend. I would love to have somewhere large enough to be comfortable and entice me in during the dark winter time.

Have any of you advice or experiences that I could benefit from?