Old 05-11-2004, 05:57 PM
Tumbleweed

"Sadie" wrote in message

Hi everyone, I have just joined this group and have enjoyed a good
couple of hours reading many of the threads and the helpful advice
given.

I would like to have a 'place' in my garden to where I could retreat.
I want to take my time planning and end up with somewhere that serves
all purposes; potting shed, greenhouse etc probably getting my end
design made up for me.

The trouble is I have never had a greenhouse and I don't know what are
essential features and which are money wasters. Although I am very
keen, I don't have a lot of money to spend. I would love to have
somewhere large enough to be comfortable and entice me in during the
dark winter time.

Have any of you advice or experiences that I could benefit from?

--
Sadie

I'm not sure thats easily sorted in one building, since a greenhouse is
going to be too cold in winter, and a snug potting shed, too dark, and one
of those sheds with a slanting wooden front IME is not up to much when it
comes to growing more than a few plants. Get one of each :-)

--
Tumbleweed

Remove my socks for email address