Old 06-11-2004, 03:03 PM
Martin Moran

On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 12:26:55 +0200, "Happy'Cam'per" wrote:

FWIW, the diy co2 WILL clogg up that wooden airstone, its much better to
just pump it directly into your filter intake. Heads up!

Were that I had a filter intake, else I would.

The airstone was about a dollar. Right now, for the results that I am
getting (which are pretty cool, frankly) the wooden airstone will do
until I can arrange something else.

Thanks, though. I will be experimenting with more stuff soon.

--
Martin Moran omNO.SPAMmoran at telusplanet dot net
Beaumont, Alberta remove "no.spam" on replies

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/ommoran/publickey.txt

"When you're caffeinated, all is right with the world"

PGP Public Key Fingerprint: CEF6 48D8 73FC 2A36 3287 FC20 CAEC 75D1 9C58 B861