Old 06-11-2004, 05:00 PM
Dave

"Martin Moran" wrote in message
On Tue, 2 Nov 2004 12:26:55 +0200, "Happy'Cam'per" wrote:

FWIW, the diy co2 WILL clogg up that wooden airstone, its much better to
just pump it directly into your filter intake. Heads up!

Were that I had a filter intake, else I would.

The airstone was about a dollar. Right now, for the results that I am
getting (which are pretty cool, frankly) the wooden airstone will do
until I can arrange something else.

Thanks, though. I will be experimenting with more stuff soon.

After a couple of years of experimenting with various DIY CO2 diffusion
setups, I eventually settled with using the diffuser which comes with the
Hagen "Plant-Gro CO2 Natural System." You can buy the diffuser separately
from the whole system. Mine works great in my 29gal, heavily planted tank.
I didn't see your original post so I don't know how large your tank is, but
you should be able to use two or more diffusers as required.