Old 07-11-2004, 05:01 AM
Gary

On 10/30/04 7:31 AM, in article , "John Carruthers"
wrote:

Why not simply dig it out?

It's gone beyond that I'm afraid, the neighbours might not like me
tracing the runners through their property :-)
Being disabled means it's my wife who will be doing the digging, not
keen.
jc

Dig it out...one shovel full at a time...if your neighbours see you doing
this they will either help out or tell you to stop...in either case you can
consider problem solved. Or an alternative idea...find some ice hockey
players-tell them (or better yet, their coach) it will improve their shot to
dig this out for you...and it will! Tell them you will buy them a pint...or
two.
Gary
Fort Langley BC
Canada