Old 07-11-2004, 04:15 PM
escape

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 10:45:08 -0800, (paghat)
opined:

No doubt many of y'all saw this already because it's been making the email
rounds for a few weeks, but here's what George W. Bush really thinks of
all of us:

http://static.vidvote.com/movies/bushuncensored.mov

-paggers

Yes, saw it, know it, still know it. I don't know what country I live in any
more. I cannot explain the feeling in this household. I cannot believe
religion is running my country. I can't believe the religious man running it
gave us the finger. I don't understand anything.