Old 07-11-2004, 06:18 PM
K Barrett

Have you been able to post? I see the last post was a few minutes after
midnight on 11/7.

K Barrett

"Ray" wrote in message
Nope. I have gotten in several times today with no issues.

.
"K Barrett" wrote in message
I take it the AOS Forum is now undergoing the rumored November change

over?

Or I may have that wrong. Andy Easton said that early in November teh
Forum
was going to change so that valid email addresses are needed in order to
post, and I seem to recall that there had been discussions in the past
that
it was to become a members only feature of the webpage....but I don't
think
that ever was approved.

Nevertheless the Forum seems to be down so I wondered if anyone else was
having trouble posting there. (maybe its me?)

K Barrett