Old 07-11-2004, 06:47 PM
Peter H.M. Brooks

PK wrote:
"Peter H.M. Brooks" wrote in message

I've had some water lillies in my fishpond for a couple of years now. They
had flowers on them when bought, but haven't flowered since - even though
they have grown nice and big. What do you do to get them to flower?

if they are full size water lillies they will not work in such a small pond
yopu need on of the pygmaea forms, lots of food and lots of light.

They are smaller, two have leaves the size of a match box and the other
the size of a wine coaster. When I was a child we had pukka waterlillies
- they were in the corners of the pond, now that I think of it, and in
full sunlight at least half the day.