Old 08-11-2004, 01:28 AM
Cereus-validus.

Never say never, Mr. Bond.

Never underestimate how rapidly weeds will spread.
Its only a matter of time.

Would be more concerned how the Hibiscadelphus and Pleomele are faring.

"starlord" wrote in message
I lived in Hawaii ( Oahu ) and used to see it up on the sides of trees and
hillsides up around the Pali lookout. But I never saw it up around the
Waianae side, just to day there too.

--

The Forgotten
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/forgotten.htm

SIAR
http://starlords.netfirms.com
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord

"Cereus-validus." wrote in message
om...
You are lucky.

The plant is a noxious weed in the tropics.

It's not cool at all. It's a weed.

"starlord" wrote in message
Out here in the High Mojave Desert that plant would die in no time at

all.

--

The Forgotten
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/forgotten.htm

SIAR
http://starlords.netfirms.com
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord

"BrianC" wrote in message
om...
See for your self how cool this plant is. I already received mine

in
the mail. Commonly known as 'air plant'
It is a succulent perennial plant. It has tall hollow stems, fleshy
dark green leaves that are distinctively scalloped and trimmed in

red,
and bell-like pendulous flowers. You can get your own starter plant
he

FREE Hawaiian Life Plant - Just Pay The Shipping and handling!
http://www.warwickfamous.com/hawaii/

---

---