Old 08-11-2004, 01:26 AM
Gary

cha-goi wrote in message news:1099782259.jO1HRhfvrktlhRNeQFnLyg@teranews. ..
Does anyone know where to get hold of a rubbermaid stock tank in
england???
I want to build a skippy filter as the design is really cool but can't
find anyone who can sell me a rubbermaid stock tank, which is needed
for the design...

Any help greatly appreciated...

Cheers

I have a 300-gallon rubbermaid stock tank. Works great as a pond,
btw. I bought it about 10 years ago at a Country General store, which
a farm and ranch supply chain store here in the western US. I don't
know if England would have anything similar, but you might check.
Also, you might check with Rubbermaid to see if they list any
distributorships of their products.
Good luck,
Gary