Old 08-11-2004, 04:23 PM
todd

Default HELP: three Phals...

I am a formerly proud owner of three Phals. As a recently divorced
man, I purchased them in an effort to give my condo life. While they
were in bloom they were magnificent, unfortunatly they have reduced
themselves to dry brown stems with a couple of green leaves beneath.
I have been careful not to overwater, but I wonder if I haven't given
them enough water (becsue the stems are brown and dried).

Is there a way I can encourage a fresh blooming in these plants? I
appologize in advance for any questions I may ask. I have tried to do
some research and have become quite confused by the information out
there.

Thank you so much for your help.

Todd