Old 09-11-2004, 12:01 AM
Jeff

About viruses? I just downloaded the program and the accompanying .dat
file and my antivirus,Panda with an updated virus sig said it was
clean.

This webpage says that it is freeware. Why must I then register
freeware before 15 days so that it continues working?

It might be a great piece of software for bonsai but I have never
heard of registering freeware.

On 8 Nov 2004 14:13:46 -0800, (Alan Walker)
wrote:

This may be a legitimate offer, or it may be an invitation
to a virus, worm or something similar. I would not recommend
downloading software from someone you do not know.
"M." is not familiar to me on this group. I know that not
everyone posts and many participate only by reading, but this
offer sounds very risky to me, and I would hate for any of my
bonsai friends to be exploited by a prank just because it has
bonsai in the label.
"M.", feel free to assuage my apprehension about your offer.

Alan Walker