Old 09-11-2004, 09:29 AM
Klara

Pam Moore writes

You're right! Isotoma (Laurentia) axillaris, I think fantasy blue - and
that does have a scent, though it sounds as if mine is more strongly
scented than they give it credit for, and not just after showers....

Klara, I love isotoma, but would love it even more if I could get a
scented one. Where did you get yours?
It's my "must have" for next year.

It's a nursery that doesn't normally sell retail, but they have a tent
for charity at the village fete. So if you can wait until June...

In the meantime, I'll try to harvest some seeds. Email me your address
removing the spam trap, and I'll send them to you.

--
Klara, klara.king@comnospamcrafts