Old 03-11-2004, 04:20 AM
Alan Walker

Kevin: Sounds like a cool trip. Wish I was going with you!
I presume you already know about this, but anyone traveling anywhere in Asia, including Japan, should browse through the Bonsai in Asia Guidebook web site by John Oldland at http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Palace/7574/
The section on Japan is at http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Palace/7574/japan.html

Alan Walker