Old 09-11-2004, 04:54 PM
Twobtold

From: Cheryl Isaak

The quotes are because it what was on the label, no Latin. I bought it as
an annual for a container, but I've discovered what ever it is, it is hardy.
It's still green and supple despite overnight lows in the low 20's.

So any thoughts on what it might be? I have no clue where to start. Leaves
are narrow ovals, and a daisy shape flower (dark purple fading to almost
white) - I think it had a dark center.

And on how to bring it in for the winter? I've moved it on the deck for a
start.

Thanks gang!

Cheryl
Southern NH

Arctotis
Dimorphotheca
Gerbera
Lonas
Osteospermum
All above seem to be called "African Daisy." Not much help
but maybe it will narrow your search somewhat.
Z6 NJ