Old 09-11-2004, 06:28 PM

On 2004-11-08, PB wrote:
A new-bie question. We have a small brickyard in our backyard that rarely
gets any traffic. How do I keep the moss off that keeps building up between
the grass and also weeds and grass that keeps growing?

Thanks.
PB

Unless the moss is becoming a safety problem, just leave it. If it is
making things slippery then use a stiff bristle brush with a little
bleach and dish washing liquid to scrub it off. I have one place that
gets hardly any sun so I scrubbed, and then painted the bricks with a
water seal product. I am hoping it will make them shed water and
prevent the moss and algae from growing. I just did this so I will have
to see how it does next year.

For the weeds and grass I mix a gallon of roundup and just spot spray as
needed.

is a garbage address.