Old 10-11-2004, 12:30 AM
Dave Gillingham

Wonderful news. Now you can start relaxing a little. Next question -
when he comes home is he as poor a patient as most of us males are
reputed to be? That's all vile female propaganda of course (not only
g, but tongue firmly planted in cheek as well! Is there an emoticon
for that?).

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 07:31:21 GMT, "Gramma"
wrote:

For those members who were kind enough to show concern I would like to let
you know my husband had his by pass today and whilst he hasn't yet come out
of the anaesthetic all is well

Now its just a case of recovery so he can attend to all those jobs I have
lined up whilst he has been away.

Gramma.

Dave Gillingham