Old 10-11-2004, 12:23 AM
Mike Patterson

Effective, but could bother the neighbors, and the police might frown
on it.

I'd suggest a wire around the top of the fence that was climbed,
hooked to an electric fence transformer. Just to keep the birds from
fouling the top of the fence, of course.

Mike

On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 22:45:22 -0000, "2pods"
wrote:

Landmines, works every time ;-)

Peter
"Nedra" wrote in message
link.net...
I'd call the Police! They will 'talk' to the parents about the child
trespassing.
.... at least out my way they do. Of course, I'm a full generation older
than any of you - - my generation did things differently ... not better,
just differently.

Nedra

"Pinkpggy" wrote in message
The sad thing is that child will eventually get hurt in some one elses

yard and
the parents will blame the people rather than themselves. And if he can

climb a
fence now at age three, what he will be able to do at age 6 is another

scary
thought.
Jan
"Our Pond" Page
http://hometown.aol.com/pinkpggy/index.html

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody...I should have been more specific..." - Lily Tomlin