Old 10-11-2004, 12:54 AM
Jim Lewis

On 9 Nov 2004 at 23:53, Ego wrote:

Hi All,

... sorry but I don't understand your mistrust.

Virus, worm?????? I have simply developed a software to manage bonsai trees.
Yes, I'm new because I'm searching for bonsai newsgroup to introduce my
software since
I have spent a lot of time in developing MyBonsai and I think it could be
useful for some other user.

Why to register a freeware? Simply, because this is the only way that I have
to count MyBonsai users!

Anyway... there's no problem... if you believe that MyBonsai is a virus or
something similar do not download it...

I hope other users will try my software and will give me feedbacks to
improve it in a future release.

Thanks
Massimo

Massimo . . . some people are just grumpy.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Usually I
am the grumpy one. Not this time. ;-)

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++