Old 10-11-2004, 04:19 AM
Doug Kanter

What always makes me wonder about the pH is not the mix itself, but what it
becomes after being watered with tap water. At the moment, 3 of my 20 plants
have white mineral deposits on the surface of the soil. It's time to start
collecting rainwater or snow or whatever the hell's supposed to happen later
this week. Of course, that'll contain mercury, courtesy of the
Midwest....can't use that on the rosemary, since it's on the edible
list.....

" wrote in message
pH shouldnt be a problem in potting mix. i don't think rosemary is picky

about pH. it's used as a mass groudcover, sometimes
commercially. and the bigger cvs (4' x big) are even tougher.

Phisherman in

:

Martha is in
jail. Personally, she doesn't do anything for me, but the hatred
people have for her is something I don't understand.

maybe thye'd worked for her?