Old 10-11-2004, 06:18 AM
MLEBLANCA

CA gets at most .5"precip. (iirc from researching this years ago)

Oh, I don't think you meant to say that.
There is a whole lot of CA that gets over .5" precip. Even over 5 ".
We in the Northern Sacramento Valley average 25 inches, October thru May. This
season since Oct 1, we already have 4.85 inches.
Paradise in the foothills gets into the 40 inch average
What about the North Coast, Eureka & Arcata? much more
If we count snow as precip. Lassen Nat Park gets average of 40 feet of snow!

Maybe you meant .5 inches during the summer months????

Emilie
NorCal Central Valley, not 'Death Valley'
:)

CA is a big,