Old 07-11-2004, 12:02 PM
Pat Kiewicz

Jo M said:

Thanks to all who responded to my posts on raspberries, shallots, and
cayenne peppers. The posts (except one) I sent in reply were returned
undeliverable. The info was very helpful in helping me to know what to do.

Most of us these days post with altered, phony or throw-away addresses.
Some of us gives hints on how to fix them (look at my sig). This particular group
doesn't seem to be a major source of spamming (unlike some others I have
posted in), but it's easiest and safest not to post your legitimate email address.

My ISP's newsserver doesn't allow me to email at all via Usenet, and hasn't
since a huge Usenet spamming event a while back.

(attributed to Don Marti)