Old 04-11-2004, 09:11 PM
Gramma

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Sadly, Reka, I have had no experience with flasks, so can't comment
directly on quarantine regulations. I do know that a couple of the
commercial orchid growers I know *export* both bare root & flask
plants. All sorts of red tape & hygiene requirements. I would
imagine that imports might be acceptable if the relevant criteria are
met. (But don't ask me what they might be!)

Three suggestions for you, Gramma.
snip

On Sunday I will be visiting my first orchid show on my own, with a very
different slant from the last one I went to, where all I did was admire the
flowers and wait patiently on the sidelines, now I am going to ask
questions -
'serious' questions.

I'm beginning to think I maybe doomed

Gramma