Old 05-11-2004, 03:52 PM
dalecochoy

Craig,
I've certainly seen that here in Ohio. I think it's also the same 'Snow
traction" product the road dept uses in areas where they don't use salt ( or
in bad winters when they run out of salt!). I always thought it was
limestone but never really checked on it since I live near where they make
haydite.
Dale Cochoy, Wild Things Bonsai Studio, Hartville, Ohio
http://www.WildThingsBonsai.Com
Specializing in power wood carving tools.
Yakimono no Kokoro bonsai pottery of hand-built stoneware