Old 10-11-2004, 09:08 AM
Gramma

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Wonderful news. Now you can start relaxing a little. Next question -
when he comes home is he as poor a patient as most of us males are
reputed to be? That's all vile female propaganda of course (not only
g, but tongue firmly planted in cheek as well! Is there an emoticon
for that?).

:-j - I think that's it

He is actually a very good patient and very stoic, but does tend to think he
knows better than the doctor.
He is also very different when there are others around, with me he is more
honest.

At least nothing has died,everything looks healthy regards the orchids, but
I think the begonia cuttings have gone to god :-( Another week might tell
better.
It's the thought of him following me round telling me what I *should* have
done that bothers me.

Thanks again for all the good wishes a on and off line
Gramma