Old 05-11-2004, 12:14 PM
Gramma

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 21:11:33 GMT, "Gramma"
wrote:

Snip

Ummmm! I think you're doomed too. But it's such a rewarding doom!
I also think that when your husband comes home he may find, at least
so far as orchids are concerned, that he has been demoted from Captain
to First Mate?

In all seriousness I think I will be glad to hand back the reins. It is
something he can do without too much physical labour [g]
and will keep him occupied. As I mentioned somewhere, my main interest,
and part of the reason he went down this path, is in the painting of the
flowers and I really can't do both and do justice to both. .......Sweeps
off left, with hand across forward in attitude of great
torment.........................................

Btw, how is he progressing? I'm sure we all wish him a very speedy
return to normal health & capabilities.

Thank you for your interest Dave, Dissapointingly although he is in good
spirits - he was scheduled for by pass on Wednesday just gone, and it was
cancelled at 4 pm the day previous because they had to do two heart
transplants.No arguments on which takes priority - it's just frustrating.
He is now sceduled for next Tuesday all being well and providing they have a
bed in post operative care. Such is the vagaries of a public health system
:-( If he doesn't get done then, it is possible he may be sent home to
wait which worries me a little - not only will he be in a queue with others
waitng, he'll be standing ahind me telling me what I am doing wrong!

What part of Brissie are you - I have a good friend who lives in
Springwood.

Gramma