Old 03-11-2004, 02:22 PM
Jim Lewis

On 3 Nov 2004 at 10:03, Alejandro Bedini G. wrote:

Hi all

somebody has seen bonsai Jacaranda with flowers?
Best regards Alejandro
Chile South America

Yes, but they are rare and difficult to do. I am told that they
will NOT bloom in pots, and I have never seen one in bloom --
even in a photo (and since the bloom is so spectacular, I think
pictures would be available if they do).

Lesniewicz has a picture of a ho-hum Jacaranda bonsai (no
flowers). He says keep moist with "softened water." I'm unsure
what he means.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++