Old 10-11-2004, 03:01 PM
Cereus-validus...

Then again your parents weren't making excuses for a dyslexic dimwitted
child like they are. The problem is that the parents haven't any sense nor
any balls.

You were smart enough to learn from your mistakes and not to make them
again. Your parents were smart enough to know to nip the problem in the bud
long before it got out of hand.

"Gwenhyffar Milgi" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 06:16:09 -0000, "Brian Watson"
wrote:

"PhEaSaNt PLuCKeR" wrote in message
How can I stop the kids next door keep coming round every 5 mins asking

if
they can
go into my garden to get their ball back?

Remember you were a child once too. Then it won't matter.

My parents did not take kindly to me continously bothering the
neighbours. If I did that, they would take the ball away themselves

--
This is the dance that I do every day
let my feet go, wander away