Old 10-11-2004, 03:10 PM
wendy7

Glad to hear that all is well Gramma. If your hubby gives you
any flak, just tell him to check with us. *g*

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Gramma wrote:
"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Wonderful news. Now you can start relaxing a little. Next question
- when he comes home is he as poor a patient as most of us males are
reputed to be? That's all vile female propaganda of course (not only
g, but tongue firmly planted in cheek as well! Is there an
emoticon for that?).

:-j - I think that's it

He is actually a very good patient and very stoic, but does tend to
think he knows better than the doctor.
He is also very different when there are others around, with me he is
more honest.

At least nothing has died,everything looks healthy regards the
orchids, but I think the begonia cuttings have gone to god :-(
Another week might tell better.
It's the thought of him following me round telling me what I *should*
have done that bothers me.

Thanks again for all the good wishes a on and off line
Gramma