Old 10-11-2004, 03:50 PM
Paul D.Smith

"Bruce" wrote in message
Hi

I am an occasional poster to this group with 2 x 1/2 allotments near to

our
house, (almost) all organic. No axe to grind here, it just seems to work

and
I enjoy it. My mother is also keen on growing organic vegetables which she
has been doing for years, and wants a good book for Christmas. I have
Matthew Biggs Complete Book of Vegetables which is excellent but wondered
whether other urgers have any recommendations? I don't want a book just on
organic gardening (eg Flowerdew) but something that specifically relates

vegetables and is not just for beginners.

Any ideas welcome.....

Have you looked at http://www.hdra.org?

Paul DS