Old 10-11-2004, 09:19 PM
Rob Halgren

Dewitt wrote:

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:44:50 -0500, "Ray"
wrote:

I have always applied it mixed with neem oil and the surfactant needed for
that (dishwashing detergent), so don't really know if it is needed (the
label does not specify), but some sort of wetting agent can't hurt.

I've been hauling my indoor plants outside to spray with neem this
afternoon. You can guess what I smell like and what my house will
smell like for a couple days. . .

I'll ask Wayne (Robert?) about the need for a surfactant or sticker /
spreader.

deg

It is Wayne Roberts, actually. I know, it is confusing.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )