Old 10-11-2004, 05:49 PM
JennyC

"Martin" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:45:05 +0100, "JennyC" wrote:

"PhEaSaNt PLuCKeR" wrote in message
How can I stop the kids next door keep coming round every 5 mins asking if
they can go into my garden to get their ball back?

Get a taller fence / hedge ?
Dig a moat?

A colleague used a fine needle to perforate a neighbour's kid's
football and warned about the risk of the kid damaging his football on
the rose bush thorns.
Martin

LOL - A devious mind is a joy forever :~)

We have trouble at work with a co-inhabitant of our office block. He rants about
people smoking outside, bikes parked in the wrong place, scooters in the bike
shed (they are not bikes....), etc etc etc. He leaves notices pinned to peoples
bikes, puts stickers (which are impossible to remove) on windscreens if a car is
a tadge over his parking space........

We were discussing his chronic behaviour and a colleague (who shall remain
nameless) said, 'we could always smear black shoe polish on his windscreen
wipers.......he'd not notice it until the next time it rained......."

"~

Jenny