Old 10-11-2004, 06:53 PM
Mike

We have trouble at work with a co-inhabitant of our office block. He rants

about
people smoking outside, bikes parked in the wrong place, scooters in the

bike
shed (they are not bikes....), etc etc etc. He leaves notices pinned to

peoples
bikes, puts stickers (which are impossible to remove) on windscreens if a

car is
a tadge over his parking space........

I was teaching in an Engineering Training School and there was only one
'Reserved' Parking space, that of the Principals. As I am an early riser, I
was always first there, so parked in the first vacant space. i.e., next to
the reserved one. A message came down through the hierarchy, not to park my
car there.

The Principle had a Hillman . . . . . . I had a Jaguar :-((

Mike