Old 10-11-2004, 10:16 PM
ex WGS Hamm

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message
. ..
Then you would be in serious danger of being prosecuted for keeping
dangerous dogs, and your dogs in serious danger of being killed*.

Actually no I would not. There is no law against keeping a dangerous dog as
long as certain precautions are made. The precautions I make are keeping
them in a secure garden behind high hedges and 6 foot high gates which
cannot be opened from the outside. And he is not in any danger of being
killed if he bit. He no doubt would run off never to be seen again if he
badly bit someone. Shame. Then I would look about for another dog just like
him and find one in a couple of months. Deep joy .
Whomever took the time and effprt to scale the 6 foot high gates hearing 7
dogs barking and snarling behind them would have to be really stupid. I
doubt it will ever happen.