Old 10-11-2004, 10:19 PM
Mike Lyle

ex WGS Hamm wrote:
"Tumbleweed" wrote in message
. ..
Then you would be in serious danger of being prosecuted for

keeping
dangerous dogs, and your dogs in serious danger of being killed*.

Actually no I would not. There is no law against keeping a

dangerous
dog as long as certain precautions are made. The precautions I make
are keeping them in a secure garden behind high hedges and 6 foot
high gates which cannot be opened from the outside. And he is not

in
any danger of being killed if he bit. He no doubt would run off

never
to be seen again if he badly bit someone. Shame. Then I would look
about for another dog just like him and find one in a couple of
months. Deep joy . Whomever took the time and effprt to scale the

6
foot high gates hearing 7 dogs barking and snarling behind them

would
have to be really stupid. I doubt it will ever happen.

Blimey!

Mike.