Old 10-11-2004, 10:20 PM
ex WGS Hamm

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
And your dogs won't attack people they've been introduced to.

Kip will.He has done.

I quite
like the idea of next-door children feeling welcome to pop in and
collect their ball: gardens always look better with children in them.
Pays dividends later on when you want some little job done, too!

But not everyone *likes* kids. It so happens I don't particularly and don't
see why I should have other people's inflicted on me. I like the kids next
door and am happy to spend time with them and buy them pressies at xmas but
other than that, you can keep them.Next door's kids are the only ones around
here and they are too little to try to get into the garden. They wouldn't
anyway as they know Kip bites. Other than the chavs from the council estate
perhaps walking past to the local bonking site of an evening, there aren't
any young people. Not even the macho chavs are stupid enough to try to get
into the yard.They know about my dogs and they know about me.