Old 10-11-2004, 11:35 PM
FF

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 00:22:26 -0000, "PhEaSaNt PLuCKeR"
wrote:

How can I stop the kids next door keep coming round every 5 mins asking if
they can
go into my garden to get their ball back?

Do what the bloke 2 doors down from me did. Tell the most responsible
parent yer wife's got a terminal illness. This story will then filter
down to the smallest footballer within 24 hours.

I've had the little blighters playing footie outside my house (to spare
her the noise!) for 3 years now ..... and I've got proper glass windows
at the front!

I didn't twig till this summer when the neighbour in the middle told me
the only time she'd ever seen her ill, was with falling-down-sickness
outside the local on a Friday night.

My how we laughed!

Liz