Old 11-11-2004, 04:14 AM
Bob Walsh

I've not seen any reference to which Elmer's Glue people are talking about.
There are Elmer's for school, probably dissolves in water, Elmer's for
woodworking, doesn't dissolve easily if at all (don't let it dry on your
clothes), an Elmer's for offices and an Elmer's for woodworking thats
polyurethane that I know nothing about.

In short, check out which glue your going to use and its qualities first.
Maybe those who have used Elmer's could tell which Emler's has worked for
them.

Bob

"J. Del Col" wrote in message
"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message

link.net...
The reason why Liquid Nails is mentioned is that it is not toxic to

orchids,
as are some other glues (don't ask: I don't have a list!). Elmer's

Glue is
also okay with orchids.

Will Elmer's hold up to moisture?

J. Del Col