Old 11-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Rob Halgren

Aaron Hicks wrote:

Rob:

What you're looking for is something that is similar to the
widgets that used to be used to close plastic baggies a long time ago-
before impulse sealers from China dropped to under $100, and while the
"Zip-Loc" type seal was too labor intensive. I can't seem to find anyone
who still sells these things on the web.

That is exactly what I was looking for, yes. I remember using one
at the grocery store I worked at back in the dark ages...

However, you might consider a relatively inexpensive alternative-
a masking tape dispenser with the tape turned upside-down. This makes it
pretty quick to dispense short pieces of narrow (1/4") masking tape. If
you can find the green floral tape that fits your dispenser- that might do
it.

Elegant. I like it.

Thanks

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )