Old 11-11-2004, 02:34 PM
Rob Halgren

GARLAND HANSON wrote:

If you want the plastic clips you saw in the store, check them out on Ebay.
Search for "orchid clips" and you'll currently find two hits. I bought a
bag of 36 and use them over and over again. Here is one of the offerings:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

I like the clips because they are fast and effective. I also found some
very small dark green ones that are not as flashy as the insect clips but do
the same job.

Actually I think the butterfly clips are far too gaudy for my taste,
but I'd be interested in the plain green ones. Where did you find them?

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open - e-mail me for a list )