Old 11-11-2004, 02:26 PM
Cereus-validus...

Did you actually use the link and see for yourself or are you just letting
your fingers do the wondering?

Here we go again, just in case you missed it the first time.

http://farrer.riv.csu.edu.au/ASGAP/acacia.html

"Iris Cohen" wrote in message
The weed is some sort of Acacia. The bipinnate foliage is the juvenile

form.

Huh? I thought some acacias were always bipinnate. I have a bonsai grove

of
sweet acacia, A. farnesiana. Some of the trees are about 5 years old. They

have
never been anything but bipinnate.
I looked at some pictures on the Web. Photos of A. farnesiana, and some

USDA
drawings of several acacias, all show bipinnate foliage.
Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
"When you come to a fork in the road, take it." Yogi Berra