Old 11-11-2004, 04:15 PM
K Barrett

On a different subject I was looking for a source for caffeine pills, found
some really cheap online and then was floored to find out the shipping
minimums and shipping costs. Changed a $6 dollar item to a $20. So
needless to say I dropped that idea and will ask my local pharmacy to order
some for me. Sometimes shipping can really eat you alive. That said, Wayne
Roberts is also know to OrchidSafarians for giving a talk at the Carolinas
Orchid Conservation meeting on Cyps (I believe) so he's out there puttting
his face at meetings for good causes too.
http://www.orchidtrek.com/carolina/3rdcarolina.html

K Barrett

"Dewitt" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:42:20 GMT, "K Barrett"
wrote:

Robert's Orchid supply was where I got a botle relatively cheap and fro a
good source who will be in business for a while.

http://www.orchidmix.com/

YMMV

K Barrett

Thanks. Looks like he's about $6 higher, but it's probably worth that
to deal with a known source.

deg