Old 11-11-2004, 04:40 PM
Dewitt

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:15:23 GMT, "K Barrett"
wrote:

On a different subject I was looking for a source for caffeine pills, found
some really cheap online and then was floored to find out the shipping
minimums and shipping costs. Changed a $6 dollar item to a $20.

chuckle If you don't mind them being shaped like " 357 Magnum
Bullets", this place only charges $3 shipping for orders up to $10 -
http://www.tmdistributing.com/ A bottle of 100 200mg tablets is $9
or buy two for $6 each. I haven't ever order from them.

I presume you are going to use these for snail control. Please let us
know how well it works.

deg