Old 11-11-2004, 06:19 PM
Sacha

On 11/11/04 12:45, in article , "ex WGS
Hamm" wrote:

snip
You are correct then as I didn't read that the OP had told the children to
go in when they felt like it. I misunderstood and thought that the person
who posted was saying that kids didn't need to ask permission to go into
someone's garden.

No, no, no. I'm not getting into the rest of this argument with you re your
vicious dogs and parrots and all the rest of it because I am not living in
your circumstances. But NO, I did NOT suggest anyone goes into anyone
else's garden without permission. I would never do such a thing. Read my
post again, if you will.
I suggested that the OP told the children that they could go into his garden
at any time - in other words, that they have his blanket permission to
retrieve the ball and do not have to keep ringing his door bell and asking
his permission.
--

Sacha
(remove the weeds for email)