Old 11-11-2004, 11:16 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Kay contains these words:

/thnip/

Oh, that, and my recipe for squirrel pie. I reckon that one was a bit of
a giveaway. (Though the squirrels I use each have a ·22" hole in the
head.)

Actually, it was your willingness to eat wild mushrooms combined with
your general sheddiness. Recognition of a familiar being ;-)

Ah. If you want to see further examples of sheddiness, have a peep at
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/cobble.htm

It isn't finished yet, and won't be until I can either get Gertrude to
run Windows 98 at a better resolution than '16 Color' (scanner software
turns up its nose at it) or network the present notwork so I can use the
standby (with not much room on its HDs)

I *THINK* I've found a hardware conflict in Gertrude which is causing
the display problems, but curing it by removing the ofending card will
result in the notwork network becoming a notworkatall.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/